1. 7.5% - initiate architectural and engineer design. This includes site visit and designer meeting. This stage is completed with a fixed quote
2. 7.5% - initiate working drawings. This stage is completed with submission to council
3. 20% - release accepted consent from council, initiate build insurance, purchase containers and structural steel, pay window deposit, and perform container modification up to 50%.
4. 10% - complete container modification and paint containers.
5. 10% - build and install wall and ceiling frames. This stage is complete once the house is ready for internal trades
6. 10% - internal trades (electrician, plumber, and heating) prewire and pre plumb. Kitchen deposit. This stage is complete when the house is ready for insulation
7. 10% - insulation goes into walls, ceiling and floor and windows are installed in preparation for pre line inspection. This stage is complete on passing of council inspection
8. 10% - Walls are now lined with chosen product, trim is fitted, the interior is painted, and the roof structure is built up to ready for inspection. This stage is complete once the interior of the house is ready for bathroom and kitchen and the pre roof
inspection has been passed.
9. 5% - Roof gets completed, kitchen and bathroom installed, final inspection is passed, and the house prepares for transport. This stage is complete when the house is packed up and ready for delivery
10. 5% - The foundations are installed and completed, the house is delivered, connected to site and all internal trades complete. This stage is complete when house is ready to send for code of compliance certificate
11. 5% - Code of compliance certificate is issued